Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Goose Island, Three Floyd's & Dogfish Head

Just received an email from one of my beer guys. He has Alpha Klaus and Poppa Skull on hold for me tomorrow. While both will be easy to pick up over the next week or two, it is nice to know there is someone looking out for me. My schedule doesn't always allow for frequent beer store trips and I have been known to miss out on rare offerings from time to time.

I can also look out for myself. I will be in line before work on Friday to grab a bottle of Goose Island BCS Rare. Looking forward to giving that a try if I can grab more than one. If only one, I will likely age.

Going to give Dogfish Head Namaste a whirl this evening. Looking forward to the 5% ABV. While the release timing is a bit confusing given the chilly months ahead, a more session-able ale is a welcome respite from the boozier seasonal options currently available.

On to more important things - bedtime for my son!

Namaste... (I almost pulled that off with a straight face).

No comments:

Post a Comment